Well, guess what else I missed this last month? We got tagged!!! Sue at Oodlekadoodle tagged us. So, here are the rules.....
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you. Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog. Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself. Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post. Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Hmmm...well, are you ready? Here goes:
1. Being a Wife/Mother/Grandmother...the BEST!!
2. I dislike the TV.....okay, maybe that isn't exactly how I feel about it....but hate is such a nasty word!
3. I am sure that I am in the wrong century....I am pretty sure I should be in the 1700's.
4. I am a voracious reader...I will/have read anything put in front of my eyes....(ask my Dad.....on those trips to Los Angeles on Hwy 99? EVERY sign, door, blimp, car license.....)
5. My favorite book/s? The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon...I just finished the set again for the 4th time...when I am finished? I am depressed for a bit...I LOVE those books!
6. When I need peacefulness...It is handwork, whether it be needlepoint, spinning, rughooking...it brings me total peace and contentment.
I am in a totally different world.
So, now I need to tag somebody....and since Brenda isn't home yet? I am tagging her!!!
Brenda at Olde Harbor Saltbox
Kelly at Once In A Blue Moon
Karen at My Colonial Home
Lisa at Skunk Hollow Blog
Bethany at Happy To Be Called Mommy