Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good morning, everyone!! Well, it is DONE! Brenda and I are now officially OPEN and playing with the Big Girls!! We didn't make it on Friday or Saturday, as we found several things that we had missed, but hopefully we caught all of them! Can you tell that we are excited? We have big plans to keep adding stuff daily...we'll see how that goes!

So, here on the Coast, the sun is shining! Can you believe it? No fog, no clouds and no wind...just glorious SUN! Mom F. is out planting her flowers, and Max has already watered, we have happy flowers today! And me? I am sitting back, working on a cup of coffee! I love days like this!

So, I need to close and get busy, (I am a working girl now), but I want to share the URL with you. It is:

www.oldeharborsaltbox.com

I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments: