Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Afternoon

I thought that I would finally show my face so to speak and blog a bit. I have never blogged before so I feel a bit nervous. My name is Brenda my husband is in the military, so we move every 4-5 years. Makes it exciting seeing new places. Currently he is deployed so I am spending the summer creating primitive folk art. We have a little snoodle dog that I just love to pieces her name is Addie. She has been keeping me company while my husband is gone. My craft area is a mess but right now I don't care because no one is here to complain about it ya know what I mean. I have an order right now that I need to get back to so I will talk to ya all later.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Nice to see you posting on the blog...Don't forget your labels....
Hugs
Sue

Brenda said...

Thank you Sue for all your support & kind words.