Saturday, September 13, 2008

Good Saturday Morning!

Good Morning,
My husband is back. He flew in Thursday night. It is good to have him home. I have found that I need to get used to having another person around. We are heading out to Cantwell this morning so he can go Moose hunting. We will be staying in a cabin so we won't be completely roughing it. I am bringing a penny rug to work on. I signed up to do a craft show at Fort Wainwright next month so I am feeling nervous about having enough stuff made. We will be back on next Saturday. I will hopefully be able to put more primitive folk art on the website. I got busy here the last week trying to prepare for my husbands arrival. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I need to get busy or we won't be getting out of here today.

No comments: